Right at Home Daily
This week's tips: Start the transition from outdoor summer fun to indoor fall fun!
- Buy new bath and spa items. Be sure you include bath gels or salts, a candle, a great smelling bar of soap, and a new scrubber for your bath. If you really want to splurge, buy new towels with your initials monogrammed on them. And if you have an extra CD player, consider bringing it into the bathroom as well.
- Start reading and relaxing each day in your home. Buy some new books, join a book club, or start a new magazine subscription.
- Buy a large scrapbook and organize family photos. You might want to do albums for each member of the family so they have their own special memories of places visited and friends met.
- Buy some new board games for indoor fun such as Scrabble, Monopoly, chess, and checkers.
- Buy a new kitchen appliance that you always wanted such as a waffle maker, a cappuccino maker, an indoor grill, or a griddle.