courtesy Ft Worth Pool Resurfacing
Right at Home Daily
This week's tips:
- Organize a Flag Day party on June 14. Hoist your American flag, tell the generations to dress in red, white and blue, have everyone bring favorite American classics such as baked beans, potato salad, hamburgers, lemon meringue and cherry pies.
- Build bookcases along a wide hallway. They add an interesting visual element. If the hallway is wide enough, consider adding a built-in desk to be used as a homework station.
- Punch storage units into a bedroom or family room wall or hallway to store everything from linens to out-of-season clothing.
- Give your fireplace a new face this summer. Consider changing the mantel and facing. If it's brick, you may want to cover it with slate or marble. Do the same on the hearth to make a more formal statement in your room when winter comes.
- To spiff up your pool, patio, porch, walkway, steps or garage floors, consider epoxy/stone resurfacing for beauty and durability.